About ADP Canada
New technologies and processes are shaping the way every industry does business.
At ADP, we’re developing innovative products and services to help our customers save valuable time, make the most of their employees and resources, and boost their bottom line. As a result, we’re the world’s leading provider of computerized transactions processing, data communications and information services.
ADP is the leading provider of Employer Services in Canada, providing a comprehensive range of services in:
- Human resources management
- Benefits administration
- Time & labour management
- Occupational health and safety
- Comprehensive outsourcing
ADP has more than 1,800 associates dedicated to providing a matchless level of personalized attention and expertise. With ADP Canada as a partner, companies gain the freedom to focus more of their human and financial resources on areas that give its company a competitive edge.
- In early 2005, ADP acquired Groupe AST and its affiliated companies, including FHS- Focus on Health and Safety, AST Assurances, Solutions OptimiSST and Groupe AGI. With this acquisition, ADP’s client base grew to more than 50,000 organizations across Canada.
- ADP currently operates five client service processing centres located in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Winnipeg and Vancouver.
- Satellite operations are located in Victoria, Kelowna, Edmonton, Regina, London, Ottawa, Quebec City, Halifax and Moncton.
- ADP pays one in four Canadians in the private sector.
- ADP is an active member of The Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) and The International Association for Human Resource Information Management (IHRIM)